Generosity is giving without expecting anything in return. To give time, money, services, and/or labour... without expecting anything in return. - SB
WHO WE ARE:
Generously Giving Back is a Canadian registered charity founded by everyday folks with big hearts who have come together with one common purpose: to make a difference in the world as there are no boundaries in kindness and giving.
We work with Goodwill Ambassadors who travel to destinations and personally distribute funds to beneficiaries for food, clothing and other necessities.
- To relieve poverty by providing food and other basic necessities of life to poor individuals (children, disabled, orphaned, elderly) and families based on where the greatest needs arise
- To advance education by providing scholarships to low income students in Vietnam for post‑secondary education and by providing awards to graduating students to encourage academic excellence
OUR CORE VALUES:
- We give back generously because our lives have been blessed.
- We help people who are in need, regardless of who they are or where they are from.
- Helping others is a natural extension of us.