- This event has passed.
5th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
June 7, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$125
Update May 13, 2020:
With consideration to the health and well-being of attendees and volunteers, we have decided to cancel our golf tournament for this year. Although golf courses have started reopening under Alberta’s relaunch strategy, hosting a tournament is not possible as there are restrictions in place for guest numbers, meal servings, etc. for a while yet. We will be issuing full refunds for those who have bought early tickets for our tournament, and hope you continue to enjoy golfing this spring and summer!
Susan, Sharla, and Rebecca
We are pleased to host our fifth annual golf tournament at Goose Hummock Golf Resort, located 20 minutes north of Edmonton (Relative Location: 3 kilometers North of the Town of Gibbons, AB. 1 kilometer West of Highway 28 on Township Road 564, close to Jurassic Forest). All funds generated from this event will be directed towards our charity projects.
Everyone of all ages are invited!
- Individual: $125
- Team Entry (4 People): $480 – Save $20 by registering as a team!
- Dinner Only: $35
- 18 hole Texas Scramble Tournament with shotgun start times*
- Power carts for every pair of players*
- 10% off of all regularly priced merchandise from the Pro Shop*
- Access to driving range for some practice before the game*
- AAA Alberta Beef steak lunch and complete fixings to follow
* Please note, these do not apply for Dinner Only.
EARLY BIRD REWARD:
Register by midnight May 1, 2020, to enter into an early-bird-only door prize!
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: May 31, 2020
8:00 a.m. Registration begins
8:50 a.m. Head to designated starting holes
9:00 a.m. Shotgun start
2:00 p.m. Dinner
3:00 p.m. Prizes
Goose Hummock Golf Resort has a wonderful dinning room serving breakfast starting at 7 am for those interested on the day of the tournament. Feel free to take in a small meal and warm up on the driving range before the tournament begins. Additional charges apply.
- Chance to win a $2500 prize with hole in one, sponsored by Goose Hummock Golf Resort
- Closest to the pin (men and women)
- Longest drive (men and women)
- Longest putt (adults and children)
- Best overall team score
- Worst overall team score
- Most shots from the sand
- Most balls in the water
- Door prizes
$5/1 ticket, $10/3 tickets or $20/10 tickets
Each successful chipping attempt will be entered to win a prize
Please identify your food allergies under the Meal Option during Checkout. Goose Hummock will try to accommodate to the best of their abilities
- Tickets are non-refundable
- A minimal service charge will be added
- To avoid being placed in random teams, we highly recommend that you purchase in pairs or set yourself a group of 4
- Dress code to be enforced: collared shirts, soft spiked shoes, no jeans or ripped clothing
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this event.
Share this event: